The Center for RNA Biomedicine publishes a weekly newsletter, the RNA Transcript.
To receive this newsletter, please become a member. Membership is free and gives you access to several services. You must be associated with the University of Michigan. If you are not associated with the University of Michigan and would like email updates from the Center for RNA Biomedicine, please sign up here.
- Featured scientist: Peter Todd, M.D., Ph.D., Neurology, Medical School
- Featured scientist: Charles L. Brooks, Ph.D., Biophysics and Chemistry, College of LSA
- Featured scientist: Carlos Andres Aguilar, Ph.D., Biomedical Engineering, College of Engineering
- COVID-19 Funding opportunities
- Thank you from MI DHHS
- How can U-M RNA labs help with Coronavirus pandemic?
- Seminars and Symposium