The Center for RNA Biomedicine publishes a weekly newsletter, the RNA Transcript.
To receive this newsletter, please become a member. Membership is free and gives you access to several services. You must be associated with the University of Michigan.
If you are not associated with the University of Michigan and would like email updates from the Center for RNA Biomedicine, please sign up here.
- Our members’ promotions: four Associate Professors and one Professor!
- Featured Scientist: Peter Freddolino, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Biological Chemistry, Medical School and Member of our Executive Committee
- “Stressed cellular proteins break social distancing rules,” a Molecular Cell publication
- Featured scientist: Amanda Garner, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Medicinal Chemistry, College of Pharmacy and Member of our Executive Committee
- S. Moon and N. Walter receive a “Collaborative Pairs Pilot Project” Award from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.
- Featured scientist: Sara Aton, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, College of LSA
- News: This fall, join our RNA Student & Postdoc Council!
- Featured scientist: Joshi J. Alumkal, M.D., Professor, Associate Division Chief for Basic Research, Hematology-Oncology Division; Section Head, Genitourinary Medical Oncology Section, Internal Medicine, Medical School
- Featured scientist: Analisa DiFeo, Ph.D, Assistant Professor, Pathology and Ob/Gyn, Medical School
- RNA Innovation Seminar with Kate Fitzgerald, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Featured scientist: Dan Peltier, M.D, Ph.D., Clinical Lecturer, Pediatric/Oncology
- Featured scientist: Peter Todd, M.D., Ph.D., Neurology, Medical School
- Featured scientist: Charles L. Brooks, Ph.D., Biophysics and Chemistry, College of LSA
- Featured scientist: Carlos Andres Aguilar, Ph.D., Biomedical Engineering, College of Engineering
- COVID-19 Funding opportunities
- Thank you from MI DHHS
- How can U-M RNA labs help with Coronavirus pandemic?
- Seminars and Symposium