Join our University of Michigan RNA research community of over 150 faculty and their labs to network, know each others’ expertise and assets, and receive:
- Invitations to networking events
- Grant Sprints workshops
- Letters of support for grant applications
- Scientific communication support (press releases, blog articles)
- Bi-weekly seminars
- Receive “The Transcript,” our weekly newsletter
- Skill share directory access
Membership in the Center for RNA Biomedicine is free and open to all University of Michigan affiliates (faculty, students, post-docs, lab technicians and staff) whose work involves RNA science.
If you are not associated with the University of Michigan and would like email updates from the Center for RNA Biomedicine, please sign up here.
TOGETHER, WE SOLVE …