Skip to content
The University of Michigan Center for RNA Biomedicine seeks to:
- Promote and develop cross-disciplinary collaborations on RNA across campus.
- Mentor the next diverse generation of RNA biomedical scientists in an equitable and inclusive way.
- Enrich the U-M’s intellectual and training environment around RNA biomedicine.
- Leverage and promote the strengths of the U-M RNA community, ranging from RNA Therapeutics to single cell and single molecule biophysics, and across RNA mediated diseases such as cancer, neurodegeneration and viral infection.
- Provide a central organizational structure to help recruit and develop common resources, including collaborative research grants and shared equipment, as well as domestic and international researchers.
TOGETHER, WE SOLVE…