The Center offers bi-weekly RNA Innovation Seminars that feature visiting professors, U of M faculty and students. The seminars cover a broad array of topics about RNA research and its application. In addition to learning about the latest research in the field, it is an opportunity to meet colleagues, network and foster collaborations.
Become a Center member and receive our seminar announcements.
Our fall 2020 Seminar Series
- Monday, September 21, 4:00 pm, Andrey Krasilnikov, Penn State University
- Monday, September 28, 9:00 am, Hiroaki Suga, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Monday, October 5, 4:00 pm, Chase Weidmann, Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- Monday, October 19, 4:00 pm, Gene Yeo, University of California, San Diego
- Monday, October 26, 9:00 am, Aleksandra Filipovska, University of Western Australia
- Monday, November 16, 4:00 pm, Michelle Hastings, Rosalind Franklin University
- Monday, December 7, 4:00 pm, John Mattick, University of New South Wales
- Monday, December 14, 4:00 pm, Narry Kim, Seoul National University
- Monday, January 25, 2021, 4;00 pm, Elena Conti, Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry, Germany
- Monday, February 1, 4:00 pm, Jeff Twiss, University of South Carolina
- Monday, February 15, 4:00 pm, Karla Neugebauer, Yale University