The Center offers bi-weekly RNA Innovation Seminars that feature visiting professors, U of M faculty and students. The seminars cover a broad array of topics about RNA research and its application. In addition to learning about the latest research in the field, it is an opportunity to meet colleagues, network and foster collaborations.
Become a Center member and receive our seminar announcements.
Our fall 2020 Seminar Series
- Monday, September 21, 4:00 pm, Andrey Krasilnikov, Penn State University
- Monday, September 28, 9:00 am, Hiroaki Suga, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Monday, October 5, 4:00 pm, Chase Weidmann, Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- Monday, October 19, 4:00 pm, Gene Yeo, University of California, San Diego
- Monday, October 26, 9:00 am, Aleksandra Filipovska, University of Western Australia, Australia
- Monday, November 9, 9:00 am, Jeff Twiss, University of South Carolina
- Monday, November 16, 4:00 pm, Michelle Hastings, Chicago Medical School, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- Monday, December 7, 4:00 pm, John Mattick, Garvin Institute of Medical Research, RNA Biology and Plasticity Lab, Darlinghurst, Australia
- Monday, December 14, 4:00 pm, Narry Kim, Seoul National University
- Monday, January 25, 2021, 4;00 pm, Elena Conti, Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry, Germany