- Public Relations Specialist at the Center for RNA Biomedicine – We’re hiring! Do you ❤️ science and have an uncanny ability to share knowledge with diverse audiences? This position will manage communications for our center and write press releases for the diverse RNA research faculty that span both medical and central campuses. Candidates for this position should be strong writers and communicators and experienced interviewers. Experience translating complex information for a general audience is especially important. We welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds who share our passion for developing innovative solutions. Click here to view posting
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, RNA Biology Division, New England Biolabs. Seeking a postdoc who would work on mapping RNA modifications using mass spectrometry. This is a 3-year academic-style postdoc in industry with publication opportunities and the chance to present findings at conferences. Click here to view posting.
- Grant and Development Strategist at the RNA Bioscience Initiative in Denver. This position can have an appointment as a Research Faculty (non-tenure track) or as Senior Research Associate depending on qualifications and experience. The overall goal of the position is to help the Initiative develop multi-PI research grants and educational grants to support the RNA Bioscience Initiative. The person will also interact with diverse faculty on campus (basic, translational, and clinical) to find research interests in common or complementary and help develop collaborative projects. The person will also work to raise awareness of our RNA research efforts at the University of Colorado School of Medicine Anschutz Campus. Click here to view one page description.
- Tenure-track faculty positions are available in the Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biophysics at Columbia University in the area broadly defined as RNA and Chromosome Biology. (Click here to view full advertisement.) Review begins November 11, 2019.
- The Department of Chemistry at Brandeis University is seeking a creative individual at the assistant professor level for a tenure-track faculty position in either experimental physical chemistry or chemical biology. Exceptional candidates at the associate professor level in all areas of chemistry will also be considered. Applicants should upload their CV including a list of publications, a description of their research plans, and a statement of teaching experience and philosophy to https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/14241. (Click here to view full advertisement.) First consideration will be given to applications received by October 15, 2019.
- Ph.D. Program in RNA Biology: The Molecular Biology Program at the University of Colorado School of Medicine has a focus on RNA biology with faculty spanning a breadth of RNA-related research. Please apply to the Molecular Biology Program and indicate your interest in the RNA Biology track. In addition, we recommend you also request that your application be considered by the Biomedical Sciences Program, which is our campus umbrella program and from which you can also join Molecular Biology. See the flyer PDF. Deadline Dec 1, 2019.
- NCI Postdoctoral Fellow in the Jordan L. Meier Chemical Biology Laboratory, National Cancer Institute. Looking for either a chemical biologist or nucleic acid biochemist broadly defined (we have great projects for both). Strong skillset in synthetic chemistry, cell biology, OR bioinformatics is a plus but not required. Applicants should email : email@example.com. Deadline Dec 1, 2019.
- Faculty Search: The Center for RNA Biomedicine, recently becoming a pioneering part of the $150M University of Michigan Biosciences Initiative, solicits applications for faculty positions at the assistant professor level. The faculty positions will be on the tenure track with university year appointments starting Sep. 1, 2020, or Jan. 1, 2021. (Click here to view full advertisement.) Deadline for review of complete applications is September 15, 2019.
- UM Med School Postdoc Recruitment event: The University of Michigan Medical School will host its next postdoctoral recruitment event October 10-11, 2019. We kindly ask that you explore Postdoc Preview and share this information with trainees, colleagues and departments from around the U.S. that are especially strong in your field. Postdoc Preview introduces upper-level graduate students in the biomedical sciences to the excellent research and training opportunities here at Michigan. During a fully-funded visit, recruits interview with two or more prospective mentors, learn about our NIH-funded training programs, and network with current postdocs (tentative schedule here). Applicants are selected from a national pool of highly qualified individuals who expect to complete their thesis research over the course of the next year and be U.S. citizens or permanent residents or be currently enrolled in a U.S. graduate institution. Our office sponsors and manages the logistics of their visit. Applications for the event can be found at https://postdocpreview.smapply.io/. Deadline: August 5, 2019. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- NCI Tenure Track/Tenure Eligible Investigator (RNA Biology) – online application will begin on November 2, 2017.
- The Department of Chemistry at Case Western Reserve University has been approved to search for an RNA Chemist tenure track faculty position. To be considered, a letter of application, CV, and a summary of research plans should be sent by email c/o Suzi Mason (email@example.com) before November 10, 2017. Click here for Advertisement
- The Chemical Genomics Centre (CGC) is advertising for three new positions for the next 5-year period. One of the topics looking to address and for which they are looking is for top people with a very strong proposal in nucleic acid-small molecule interactions. Applications due to Debora Bruzzese, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, before November 10th, 2017. Click here for advertisement
- Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics at Columbia has openings for TENURE-TRACK faculty positions at the level of assistant professor. The department seeks individuals with exceptional accomplishments and abilities in the broad areas of RNA and chromosome biology. Completed applications, including the research statement, curriculum vitae, PDF copies or links for three reprints, and contact information for three references must be submitted online via the following website: academicjobs.columbia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=64947 Click here for advertisement ~~ Additionally, a postdoctoral positions available Click here for advertisement